Join us on Wednesday, May 4th for the 28th annual Chamber Day and 18th annual Chamber Evening Fund Raiser for the USC Catalina Hyperbaric Chamber.
The USC Catalina Hyperbaric Chamber is proud to celebrate its 42nd year of service to the Souther California Diving Communities. For more than four decades, they have been dedicated to the treatment of diving accidents. Having the Chamber available gives divers in Southern California waters a vital safety net in the event of a diving accident.
There are many ways you can participate in Chamber Day 2016:
- Go diving and get a tour with the Chamber Day 2016 Dive
- Attend the 18th Annual Chamber Evening Dinner at the Aquarium of the Pacific
- Enter the Chamber Day Raffle and have a chance to win valuable prizes
- Donate to the 2016 Catalina Chamber Challenge
- Join the Ghostly Crew and “Dive” The Flying Dutchman
- Order Chamber Day & Chamber Evening Shirts and Posters Online
For more information on how you can be involved in Chamber Day and Chamber Evening 2016, visit the Chamber Day website at www.ChamberDay.org or call 310-652-4990.