Do you have a great scuba video? Share it with us and you could win a new GoPro Hero3+ with underwater housing and filters. Here’s how to enter:
- Sign in or create a free account at scubaearth.com
- Upload your video to youtube or vimeo and copy the link.
- Add your video to your media gallery by clicking the Media Upload button
- Send a message to the ScubaEarth Community Manager* with the link to your video.
The link should look something like this:
Each user can submit up to two videos per month.
- A new winner will be chosen each month.
Videos should be no more than 5 minutes in length and promote the scuba diver lifestyle including topside and/or underwater highlights of a dive destination including, but not limited to, underwater animal life and divers exploring the underwater world. Videos that include footage of divers touching marine life or the reef, including artificial reefs such as wrecks, will be disqualified.
For additional details, including the official rules, visit scubaearth.com/goprovideo.
* Every ScubaEarth member is automatically associated with the ScubaEarth Community Manager, but if you are such a popular diver that you can’t find the Community Manager amongst all your buddies :-), use the search box to locate the Community Manager’s profile.