1. Plan an exotic dive vacation with your dive buddy. Looking for an extraordinary dive vacation next year? Join PADI Diving Society on an excursion of a lifetime to Malaysia’s Borneo. Travel into the wilds of Mabul and Sipadan, Borneo from 16 – 24 March 2012 on an expedition through jungles, across rivers and spanning oceans to two very unique islands. Visit padi.com/borneo of all of the details.
2. Book your spot to join Society Alums on an event like no other. Join PADI Diving Society 9-16 June 2012 on one of the dive industry’s longest running events – Total Submersion in Grand Cayman. Why should you book your spot before the year is over? Because Total Submersion is one of the fastest selling events and spots are filling up quickly! Visit padi.com/totalsub for more details.
3. Get yourself a new dive buddy – or two! Make this holiday season memorable for your friends and family by purchasing a PADI eLearning® Gift Pass. The gift of scuba diving will last a lifetime and you’ll always have a plethora of dive buddies throughout the year. Visit padi.com/giftpass to purchase holiday gifts that your friends and family will never forget.
4. Get connected. Stay connected. Download the PADI App and get the latest news from PADI. Plus, locate a PADI Dive Center or Resort any where in the world – all from your mobile device. The App is available on the iPhone, Android and now the Blackberry.
5. Get your photos ready for the next Society membership card contest. Check out the winning image for the 2012 PADI Diving Society Membership card contest. Darin Dow Sakdatorn of Thailand, won for her black and white image of the Emily Flying Boat wreck taken in Micronesia’s Chuuk Lagoon. Read Sakdatorn’s interview and start preparing your images for the 2013 Society membership card contest. Stay turned for the announcement in April 2012.
Leave a comment and share what you have planned for the end of the year. Or, share how you plan to kick off 2012. Happy Diving!
Five Things to Do Before the Year is Over! was last modified: July 2nd, 2012 by The Dive Guru